Are you shifting to Australia and looking for ways in which you can convert your overseas driving licence? If the answer is yes then you don’t have to waste your time anymore. There are many good ways in which you can easily be successful in doing so without facing any kind of difficulties. Yes, you heard that right. While many people don’t have the idea as to whom they should approach to help them with overseas licence conversion in Surrey Hills, the best thing you can do is connect with an expert from a reputed driving school.
Steps You Need To Follow
- The first thing that you need to do is prove your identity. You have to provide and submit the original documents for verification. It will help the government to identify you as a responsible citizen.
- The next thing that is involved in the conversion of the overseas driving licence is the recognition of your overseas licence. It is important to verify that you have a driving licence from a recognised country. If you have it then you won’t have to give a written test or submit any kind of practical assessment.
- There are a few tests that you have to undertake. You need to pass it with flying colours to qualify for the next steps. Hence having knowledge about the Australian road safety rules and regulation is highly important. To sharpen your skills and get more knowledge, enrolling in a reputed school for affordabledriving lessons in Surrey Hills is the best thing that you can do.
- Submitting the conversion fee for transferring the licence to an Australian one is important. You can easily do it online or by getting help from the professionals of a reputed driving training centre.
- You will have to apply for a driving licence conversion application personally. You need to submit it at the state’s roads services centre on time so that the work gets completed without any hassle. Submit all the required documents with recent photography with the application form. It is vital for you to avoid making any kind of mistake while filling up the form otherwise it can lead to rejection. If you need any help in this then you can approach the experts of a renowned driving school in Box Hill.
- Lastly you will have to appear for the practical driving assessment test. In this, your driving skills, capabilities and potential will be analysed by the examiner. You should give all the answers and follow the road traffic rules to clear the test.
These are the few things that need to be done for converting an overseas driving licence to an Australian licence.
Defensive Driving School is the name you can trust for helping you to convert your overseas driving licence to an Australian licence. Our job is to help the learners in the best possible way. From teaching them the best driving skills and offering them a high level of driving lessons to ensure that they pass the driving tests in one attempt, we do everything that is possible from our end. So if you are looking for a reputed driving school in Surrey Hills where you can learn how to drive a car safely, then give us a call to book an appointment now.